Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge for attachment point for strap broke

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After slightly more than 18 months, they charge for connector for strap broke after a slight bump against the door jam. Every morning I have wondered if this would be the day that the connector broke, or the step streak reset, for an update, would be issued that made the Fitbit iOS app responsive to those who are blind and reading disabled using the apple voiceover screen reading software. Yesterday I updated two version 3.74 and today my step streak has not been made retroactive. Until I decide what to do with this broken Fitbit I am placing it in my sock where it appears to be functioning well.  thank you to whoever suggested that as a way to use a Fitbit that is no longer wearable on the wrist. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Podunk  sorry this happened to you. Many people have gone to Amazon and purchased a "protective cover band for Charge 4" and it encompasses the pebble portion of the device, so you can still use it on the wrist.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Thank you I will look into the restaurant as a potential solution. I have some anecdotal information I would like to offer to the community. Placing the charge for inside my sock has gotten me what appeared to be accurate step towns. For the first time in a long time, I am getting credit for every floor I have Klein. I no longer have to place my hand in my pocket and mimic riding a bike in order to get exercise credit and by putting it in the sock I now get credit for elliptical exercise. I am unable to look at heart rate numbers because of a recent update, which made the numbers so that they were no longer readable for people using the Apple‘s voiceover screen reading software. I had saved my Fitbit charge two and I am using that at night to get sleep score and data. The fact that the charge for and the charge to our active in my profile makes it easy to switch from one to the other. I know if I upgrade this capability of having two devices , that can be switched between will no longer be available to me. Because I can not read the screen on the Fitbit device and use only the application on my iPhone for information. I am trying to identify the best Fitbit device to replace the charge for. I will stay with the Fitbit device because , other members of my family have Fitbit and I am linked with some of them. Whatever device I get I wish I did not have to pay full price for it because I do not receive all the benefits that sighted people get like all of the sleep percentages like oxygen levels , sleep stages and percentages on the home screen, heart rate and zones on the home screen the edit button on the home screen, the code to refresh button on the home screen, hourly data for distance steps, Flores and others. It is frustrating to think that I will have to pay The same price as it as other Fitbit purchasers in order to receive less. Thank you for letting me verbalize my frustrations. Now I will get back to my walking and later I will start researching the best Fitbit for someone who is blind, and cannot read the Fitbit device , but needs to exercise and stay healthy.

Sent from my iPhone

I have dictated this on my iPhone and hope you will be able to be able to figure out this message. I will be looking into the wristband available on Amazon.
Best Answer