Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders To Move Not Working And Syncing Issues Charge 4

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So ever since I got my new phone my Fitbit's been acting a fool. It refuses to remain connected to the Bluetooth, it tells me it couldn't connect because a pin was incorrect, it never asked for a pin. But also I checked today and the reminders to move are turned on in the app but the Charge 4 is just flat out not reminding me. Its very frustrating.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and Labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Shiser. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate you shared your experience. I'd recommend you check you have the latest Fitbit Firmware and OS of your mobile device.

Then unpair the device from your Fitbit account and from the bluetooth settings on all devices, and then pair it by following these instructions. Some users find it useful to refresh the performance.

Also you can restart your device and check these articles, What are the reminders I see on my Fitbit device?, How do I navigate my Fitbit device? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync?.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife and I both have different Fitbit watches.  Suddenly today, both of our watches have stopped giving us the vibration notification for remaining hourly steps.  When i go into each watch, that feature button is off.  When I turn it back on, it turns back off again.  Am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Staro1974. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate the information shared. I'd recommend you check you have the latest Fitbit Firmware and OS on your mobile device, then restart your device.

Also check these articles, What are the reminders I see on my Fitbit device?, How do I navigate my Fitbit device? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync?.

Best Answer
0 Votes