Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge2 dying - good replacement?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

At 1:30ish this afternoon I got an email saying my Fitbit battery was low. NBD I thought as I would charge it when I got home that night. By 8:30 it was dead. Wtf. So I put it on the charger, got it to 97% and 30 minutes later it’s at 80%.

So I guess after 5.5 years, it is time to move on. I don’t need GPS as I have a Garmin245 for running. I like the step counting, sleep tracking (when it works), HR monitoring- the basics. And hopefully a slim fit.

What should I look for as a replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @kazoo9 and welcome to the Community.  If you are looking for the basics, please take a look at the Inspire 3.  I think the only Charge 2 feature you'll miss is the altimeter.  The Inspire 3 doesn't have an altimeter, so it doesn't count floors.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve got the same problem since the update. I have held off changing to an Apple Watch because I didn’t want to charge it daily! I’ve been moaning about my Fitbit at work and a colleague has recommended the lower priced Garmin watches and she says the battery lasts days, they’re competitively priced. 

Best Answer
0 Votes