Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charger 2 Shutting Down

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

this has been reported to the support team but they said I should post here so developers see it and maybe find a solution.

My Charger 2 stopped working for the first time(it had half battery life) past Saturday while I was running, one minute it was working and 30 min later I couldn't turn it on, tried to sync it but it couldn't find it so I knew it wasn't just the screen issue, came home to charge it but no use. I waited until Monday to call and support told me to put it on the charger and hold the button to reset it and it worked. After few hours working it stopped again, I emailed support and tried to restart it again and it worked. 

Different support person emailed me saying they can't replace my Fitbit until they really know what is going on and that I should write a post here. 

My fitbit did the same thing again yesterday and I didn't report it so now I am writing here. If this keeps happening (and this is my third fitbit device that had problems, I had original charger problems twice) I will need to find a better tracker that can last more than 1.5 years. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Mine shut down, now I can't sync it. Help did as mch as they could but do not know why and that is as far as I got.  No further help from them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

put it on the charger and keep holding the side button for 5 seconds, it should reset.

My issue with this is that it keeps doing it again and again every few days now.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

I have tried that loads of times but still will not reset, and unable to sync with my laptop or mobile phone. This has been working well until I took it off and the battery ran out completely. After fully recharging it now has all the problems. Fitbit online cannot help me any further. I cannot afford another one at this price.

Thank you for your help.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes