Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing voicemail

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a problem. It appears that my charge three is deleting my voicemails before I can listen to them. My Fitbit shows I received a VM, when  I go to listen them on my phone/ iPhone 7 they do not show up. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. As unlikely as my claim sounds I am nearly certain that VM notifications that appear on my Fitbit are not in my iPhone. I frequently clear notifications. I subsequently found this info. in another community post re; a Versa. I will call fitbit and update this post with their response.

“In this case is a Versa behavior, we have found there is a bug affecting this feature. Our team is already reviewing this have a fix in the future. In the meantime while we got any progress, you might continue experiencing this issue”.

Sent from my iPhone

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

@DNF are you sure you've cleared the initial notification from your Charge and you're not seeing the old notification of Voice mail? There is no ability for your Charge to access your voicemail much less delete your messages 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. As unlikely as my claim sounds I am nearly certain that VM notifications that appear on my Fitbit are not in my iPhone. I frequently clear notifications. I subsequently found this info. in another community post re; a Versa. I will call fitbit and update this post with their response.

“In this case is a Versa behavior, we have found there is a bug affecting this feature. Our team is already reviewing this have a fix in the future. In the meantime while we got any progress, you might continue experiencing this issue”.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

typo correction and my apologies  for repeating the posts. 

Typo ..: that VM notifications which are on my Fitbit that the VM are not in my phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello- Has this bug been fixed? Received 2 voicemails and a number of texts. I cleared them on the FitBit Charge 3 screen, but had not yet listened to the voicemails. When I went to my phone to listen to the voicemails, they were gone.

And before you ask if this is operator error, no it is not. I know for a fact I had not listened to them and that they were not "old"  because they were from a family member who hasn't called me in years me so it was memorable.

Thanks.

Best Answer
Hi,
I called Fitbit and they ran through a reset. It did not help. My Fitbit stopped charging a week later and they sent a new one which does not have the disappearing email problem.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The exact same thing happened to me with my Fitbit 3. Absolutely disappointed. Lost 9 important job voicemails due to this glitch today. I received it as a gift yesterday. I called and asked to be escalated to a supervisor. I was told it was an “app” glitch. I explained my job, my livelihood, is not a “glitch” and asked they please fix the bug. I am rescinding my Fitbit membership because I can’t afford to lose voicemails, not even for a day.

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner, its nice to see you around! I'm sorry about the delay in my response.

Thanks for sharing your experience with your Charge 3, as well for getting in touch with our Support Team.

Let me share that our team is aware about this situation, and I apologize for the inconveniences experienced with the voicemails that got lost after clearing the notifications on your device. They're currently working on this to bring a solution as soon as possible.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband just got me a  Charge 3 and I am still learning the ins and outs. Is there a solution to this?? I have missing voicemails and text messages from today that I did not delete on my phone but have completely disappeared. They don’t even show in the call log. I thought I hit clear on my FitBit but I may have hit delete. Does that erase the messages from my phone??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  It is driving crazy

Best Answer
Not only this but since I upgraded to IOS 13 Ido not get text notifications. Fitbit admit both and are working on a fix.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have confirmed with Fitbit that deleting voicemails is an issue that they are working to resolve this. To make matters worse since I upgraded to IOS 13 I am no longer receiving text messages. I troubleshooted over the phone to no avail. They are working to resolve this also! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has just happened on my Inspire HR. Is there a way for me to recover this voicemail??? This is extremely urgent

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my HR2. Shows up I have a voicemail but when I look there is no voicemail. Started happening at 2am yesterday and it's occurred about 3 more times so far

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have an iPhone scroll to the bottom of voicemail to find deleted voicemails

Best Answer
0 Votes

my charge five says I have VM but my iPhone 11 does not show any record a voicemail or even a call from the number given. It would be awkward to call the person who is listed and I don’t understand why this is happening. I clear my voicemail on my phone Beverly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes