Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 won't sync via bluetooth since october 21st. Tried everything: reset the device, unistall app and all the other tricks. The app tells me steps and heart rate, but there is no record of anything since last friday. I've added manually a few, but that's not convinient.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @marixxx.

I would like to thank you for all your efforts looking for a solution.

Lets try these troubleshooting steps:

1. Force quit the Fitbit app on your phone. For instructions, see the Apple help article or Android (Google) help article.
  2.  On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  3. Open the Fitbit app and try to sync your device.
  4. If your device doesn't sync, restart it. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If you still have trouble, check the requirements in this help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope that helps !

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer

IT doesn't 😞 . I've done all of that several times. It is just not working anymore. Dongle is't working either.

Best Answer

Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. Turn your phone or tablet off and back on. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. If your Fitbit scale won't sync after you reinstall the app, log in to your Fitbit account on a different phone or tablet and try to sync.

Regards,

Will

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does absolutely nothing to the matter. Now i removed the tracker complitely from the app and can't get it back anymore. I'm getting to the point when I need to insert the pairing code, but the the whole process crashes. My android phone (Nokia 7.2, android 11) works with other bluetooth devices just fine.

-marixxx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back and share more details @marixxx.

I'm sorry to hear that you still having issues syncing your tracker.

Can I know when your device last synced ? You can find this information and firmware version in the Fitbit App and on the fitbit.com dashboard, follow the instructions in this help article: Where can I see when my Fitbit device last synced?

If your app keeps crashing or freezing it's usually because you're low on space or running too many apps at once. Other reasons for crashing apps include a spotty Wi-Fi connection or an old version of the app that hasn't been updated. Can you check please?

Also :

• The Bluetooth setting on your phone is turned on. To check, tap Settings > Bluetooth.
  • Your phone is connected to cellular data or Wi-Fi.
  • These permissions for the Fitbit app on your phone are turned on:
  • If you use more than one phone or tablet device to sync, make sure the other device isn't nearby. If the device is nearby, turn off Bluetooth on it.
  • Your Fitbit device is charged.

After this you can try the setup again, to do so, follow the steps in this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device?

Have a nice weekend !

Best Answer

The last sync was october 21st. After I removed the tracker last week to reconnect it, I can't pair it again. The app is up to date (I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times) and all the setting are the way they should. My phone finds the tracker, but won't pair it, not via bluetooth settings nor via app. The mobile tracking is working, but it consumes way too much battery and the sleep data is the thing I miss the most.

-marixxx

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sorry to hear that you still having issues syncing your tracker with your Android device @marixxx.

Thank you for your efforts on following our previous instructions.

Lets try this troubleshooting steps :

Best Answer