Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when Syncing Charge HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I have a Charge HR and when trying to sync it today is keeps coming up with "Sync error please try again" I have now tried about 20 times throughout the day. The watch is fully charged, my phone is completely up to date etc so I'm a bit lost with what to do next.......

Anyone know anything please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found a solution here on the board.  It said to restart the fitbit by pluging it into the computer using the usb charging cable (it will show that it is charging) - then press the button and hold it in until it displays the version number - when it shows that version number let the button go and unplug the fitbit.  I did the restart twice.  Then it took longer than usual to sync, but it finally did complete.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I'm having the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found a solution here on the board.  It said to restart the fitbit by pluging it into the computer using the usb charging cable (it will show that it is charging) - then press the button and hold it in until it displays the version number - when it shows that version number let the button go and unplug the fitbit.  I did the restart twice.  Then it took longer than usual to sync, but it finally did complete.

Best Answer

@MrsBat Thanks for participating in our Fitbit Community! I would like to follow up and would like to know if you tried the troubleshooting steps that shared my friend @Dottig above since I would have also tried those steps in order to get this issue fixed.

Looking forward to your response my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Hi there, yes, thanks to @Dottig the problem is solved. Sorry it's my first time on the forum so hadn't searched before posting 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MrsBat I'm so glad to hear that the issue was resolved after following @Dottig's tips. Thanks for posting the update here.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have additional questions or doubts about the forums and I'll be happy to assist you.

See you later my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

followed solution listed.  Did it twice but still giving me sync error. Have to sync phone by syncing computer first which then syncs phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NanaConnieOR Thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Charge HR is still unable to sync your data even after restarting it. Due to this, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution.

You should receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes