Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Charge 3 scrambled screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen was scrambled and dim before going to bed, when I woke up, it was the same and then it went black. I have been reading online and after contacting Customer Service, it has been concluded that my item is DEFECTIVE after 20 months. I was told they don't know why and can't help, but they provided a discount for a new one.....WHY would I buy a new one, if this almost new one broke. I have done nothing to damage it.....I am very very disappointed with Fitbit, I wasted my money. I do not recommend this brand/item to anyone, I recommend spending a little more and going with a more expensive watch/ and a company that has better customer support and trouble shooting. I don't understand how Fitbit just doesn't know what happened, no way of having quality control no way of using this to make products better. ive read online that many many people are having this issue.....fitbit, why don't know know whats wrong with your Charge 3? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @anaisabelayala, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I’d suggest you contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes