Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about my experience with Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my Fitbit Charge 3 in November 2019. All went well and I was happy with my purchase. Then about 10 months later I started exhibiting issues.  I wouldn't always charge even though there was nothing wrong with the USB port, the cable or the device.  Then the silent vibrate for step reminders stopped working (it had been working and I hadn't changed any settings).  The vibration to announce 10,000 steps had stopped working (even though the vibrate was working by going to settings).  Finally, although I opened the Fitbit app and my iPhone synced with my device (giving my live step counts, sleep data, etc), the device wasn't recognising my phone and was telling my to open the app! I first contacted Fitbit via the @Fitbit twitter account. I was asked to complete many tasks, including hard resets, with many references to the Fitbit hints and tips.  I seemed to be going round in circles, with cases being created for me but me having to start afresh explaining my issue each time, with the same useless advice in return. 

I then tried the @FitbitSupport twitter feed but this was exactly the same.  At no point has Fitbit acknowledged that their product could potentially be faulty.  I've now been told that @FitbitSupport have created another case for me.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS.  In all my time I don't recall having such a bad product with no support whatsoever.  I have been completely put off anything Fitbit from now on and if asked I would actively discourage anyone from owning any Fitbit product.

Come on Fitbit. I cannot believe you designed a product that necessarily had to be rebooted often and repaired with the phone! That could not have been your mission.  If so, when will you ever admit that my product is potentially faulty?  You have created the worst customer experience.  Thankfully I purchased the product where they automatically provide a two year guarantee and I intend to use it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @redalfa147, it's nice to see you again participating here in the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I’d suggest you contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes