Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit App keeps freezing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I'm having issues with the Fitbit app on my iphone. I have the Fitbit Charge 2 which works fine, logging steps/activity etc as it should. However, whenever I open the app to sync my device the app just freezes & does nothing.

I have tried turning my phone on & off, deleting & reinstalling the app, resetting my fitbit, forcing a quit on the app & disconnecting & reconnecting the Bluetooth but none has made a difference

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Following because I’ve been having the exact same issue with mine too! After I reset the app, it works for about 5 seconds, but then I can’t click on a single thing in the app. The app is up to date and everything, I’ve tried all the resets, and now I’m just really getting frustrated. Hopefully there will be an answer soon!!

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue for past couple weeks now.

Very frustrating. Hopefully someone can shed some light as to how we can fix this....? 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue - it's freezing and taking a long time for no apparent reason.  All of my software (phone and app) is up to date.  It's getting really annoying and has been happening for the last few tdays.

Best Answer

Mine has started to do this too!!  

Best Answer

I'm having the exact same issue as of today. Haven't worn it in a few days as I've been stuck in the house but today when syncing I noticed it would work for a few seconds then totally freeze. As of writing this I've restarted my phone and force quit the app and still having the same issue. Hopefully it's just a bug with the latest update and there'll be a fix soon 

Best Answer

Mines has also done this for the past few weeks. When you first open the app quickly click the little Fitbit icon at the top left of the page. It then takes you to a settings kind of list. My all day syncing was turned off, so I turned it on and clicked the ‘sync now’ button below it. 

Its worked!!

Best Answer

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? Experiencing the exact same thing as others but haven't seen a post with fix recommendations!

Best Answer

What is the cure for fitbit's freeze 

Best Answer

How do I get a freeze free charge 2  the answer would help my wife a great deal and ease a problem for us both today or sooner please help us 

Best Answer
0 Votes