Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 2 synced and no longer responsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I syncronized my fitbit charge 2 this morning at 6:58 am, because it was nine hours off after charging.  After it sync'd, it became none responsive. It does not respond to a soft reset or factory reset.  The green lights are still going.  I even dropped it from bluetooth and deleted it from the app in hopes of trying to jumpstart it from that angle.  Neither bluetooth or the app can even see it.  Outside of the time being off, it was still working fine prior to the sync.  So, what gives?

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Meudian. I'm sorry to hear your Charge 2 is no longer responsive and thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to fix this.

Could you please confirm that you have tried setting up your device again? Please follow the instructions of: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So when I talk about it being nonresponsive it is in the terms of, nothing shows up on screen.  It is blank and does not turn on for anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for the clarification @Meudian

Since you have already tried restarting your device and it doesn't show anything I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon.

Please check your email.

Best Answer
0 Votes