Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 Battery is draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ordered my Fitbit Charge 3 HR Tracker June 12, 2020 which was less that a year ago. No issues up until two days ago when the battery life straight up quit on me. Normally I could get 5-6 days of use. Over the last two days I'll charge it to 100% and by midday it's at 60% and when it gets close to 40% it dies. I can't believe this is the case when purchasing a new product (at the time) and having it die within a year. This makes me never want to purchase another Fitbit device but now I have a premium membership that I paid for and renewed that I can't use!!!

I'd love to know what my recourses are as I've had this product under a year and it is not rendered completely unusable.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @wafflepapi. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for the information. I also understand how important is for you to continue using your Premium membership.

I'd like to let you know that the battery life or performance can be affected by some factors indicated in this link: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

If none of the tips mentioned there help, I believe the best way to get further assistance is to contact our Support Team and they will verify your options. You can contact them through chat or over the phone and you can click here to get connected. Please make sure to explain the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

The support team was able to issue me a new device free of charge. Thanks for your help in directing me there!

Best Answer

@wafflepapi I'm glad to hear that you will be receiving a replacement device! 

Hope you can get back on track soon! 

Have a great day! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes