Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 Water Damaged

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 got water damaged from regular use after 2 years. There are visible condensed water droplets inside of heart rate sensor and the device isn’t working.

I don’t swim. Considering all I’ve been doing with it involving water is taking daily showers, I’d say that’s a very feeble waterproofing.

Fitbit support offers no help and my advice to you take your tracker off before doing anything involving water.

I am both surprised and sad at the product and support quality of Fitbit.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Eblgnn. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you very much for the detailed information and for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. 

I'd like to let you know that even though it may be ok to shower with our water-resistant devices, not doing so reduces the potential for exposure to soaps, shampoos, and conditioners, which can cause long-term damage to your device and may cause skin irritation. We also don’t recommend wearing any of our devices in a hot tub or sauna.

On a side note, I was able to confirm that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you still have questions about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to your case or contact them one more time and they will be glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes