Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 display does not work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have to report an issue, because the display of my fitbit charge 3 is not working anymore. It stays black, and no time and no data appears. The fitbit works and counts everything, as I can see in the fitbit app.

I already tried to restart the fitbit. Nothing happened. I also tried a long restart, the result is, that the display of the fitbit still is not working.

How can we solve the problem?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Hagomad. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. It seems that you have followed the recommended tips in this thread and since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through the link provided in the thread or you can click here to get connected. Also, take into consideration that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

Also, please make sure to provide a brief explanation of the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed prior to posting. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wilson,

how can I contact the support? The link does not lead to any chat function or to a phone number, just to the main page, where I can find the forum, twitter etc.

Kind Regards

Best Answer

After changing the language, I got support.

Best Answer

@Hagomad Thank you for your reply.

I appreciate the information and thanks for your help. I've confirmed that you reached out to our Support Team and they have sent you an email today. If you don't receive the email in your inbox, please make sure to check your spam/junk/deleted folders and reply back to them. If you still have additional questions, please make sure to let them know and they will be glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes