Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 display not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI, I got a replacement about 6 months ago of my fitbit charge 3 as the face lettering kept dissappearing and fading away. But now this Fitbit 3 has virtually stopped working. Besides the face letters and numbers getting horizontal lines appearing over them, the charger is after getting to 100 pct charges; lasting only 7-8 hours now before i have to charge it again?? It would last days before that, and i wear it at night for my heart rate and sleep monitoring.

How can this be remedied? I dont know how long the warranty is for, but if i have been given a new watch only 6 months ago, this shouldnt be happening already ?? Also normally if the screen is dark and you can tap and hold side button for a second , you can scroll down and hit screen wake or something like that and it brightens the screen, now that is not happening either, cant even see the screen anymore..

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Johnz555  your post was moved to the Other Charge Trackers forum, which is for Charge 3 and older. The warranty information - click to read - states the original warranty period remains, even when you receive a replacement. One year means one year warranty for the original time period of the device. Replacements only get the remainder of the original warranty. All you can do is get with support to see if they have any options for you, but they will probably share the warranty information I linked above.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
OK Thanks i will ask them anyway
Best Answer
0 Votes