Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 held by Netherlands Customs since 3 months.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit charge 3 malfunctioned in February and as mentioned by the Fitbit Support I dispatched it to the Netherlands warehouse through the Official Indian Government Speed Post with Tracking support available.

Netherlands customs have held the package since a 25th Feb and I am unable to reach them regarding this. The courier agency is government-run and is unable to handle an international issue. The common response is that the courier agency is waiting for customs approval and has assured me that in the worst case the package would be returned to me. Nevertheless, they are unable to specify when.

What should I do?

Is there any way Fitbit could help me by reaching out to Netherlands customs?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Rohansaswade.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

Information about replacements and deliveries is handled by Customer Support. I noticed that you updated them today. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to find a solution as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

See you around.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Hi - wondering if it cleared customs. My return fitbit charger 5 is also held at customs and i have no idea how to resolve. 

Seems ridiculous this can happen. 

Jerone

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @jeronetan99.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they will do their best to provide a high level of support.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer