Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 3 not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Charger 3 and it has stopped suddenly sending notifications (texts, reminders to move etc). I have iPhone 8+   I have done the following SEVERAL times 

(1) reset my FitBit by putting it in the charger and holding the button down to the line comes across and I get the smiley face;

(2) gone to the bluetooth settings are forgotten the device and re-paired it, confirming the notifications are on in both the app and the iPhone (in settings or the phone);

(3) done the same as above but before re-pairing turned off my phone and restarted the phone;

(4) removed the device from the FitBit app and re-installed it; and

(5) same as #4 but turned off my phone and restarted the phone before re-installing.  

None of this worked. My iPhone is updated.  Any suggestions?  It’s now beyond frustrating.  Is my Charger 3 now outdated?

Moderator edit:  format and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @dbg1428. Thank you for mentioning all the steps you have followed in order to receive notifications on your Charge 3.

If you haven't done so yet, I recommend following the tips and recommendations provided here Why are notifications delayed or missing?

Hope that this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’ve done all of this numerous times and my Fitbit still will not send
notifications etc. I’m at a lost what else to do. Frustrating --
Sent from my iPhone
Bonnie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for confirming that you have followed advised troubleshooting steps @dbg1428.

I  understand how frustrating this could be and the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes