Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge HR Not Turning On

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge HR has been failing recently ie I'll look down at it at random times on random days and the display is blank and no green lights. Usually a restart procedure will get it going again. This has happened on multiple occasions. Yesterday I woke up to the same issue and went to plug into its cable and the usual USB charger and restart as previously. The result was no display, no green lights. My software was up to date before this occurred. I have read numerous posts for similar issues and followed the advice ie trying different cables (I have 2) and many USB chargers and computer ports. I have tried the restart procedure many times and I have also tried a factory reset. The result is always the same ie no display or green lights. Are there any other options for me?

Regards

Richard

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the forums!

Sounds like you have done all of the fixes you can try

Please contact support

Contact
http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Im sure they will take good care of you

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Thanks Wendy. I have emailed support and will post the outcome, once I hear back.

Regards.

Richard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has stopped also... I'm a little concerned 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll let you know what support 's advice is once I get it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Support were helpful and despite my not being able to provide a receipt for warranty they did provide me with discount on the purchase of a new tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@richard.meagher Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for taking the time to share the experience you have had with Charge HR not turning on. Thanks for trying all of those steps and for contacting customer support.

I'm really glad to read that customer support was able to help you out and provide you with a solution. Hopefully, this will be helpful for other users too. 

@Bunnydoowop It's great to see you in the Fitbit forums! Thanks for reporting that you are also experiencing the same. 

I'd recommend performing a restart on your tracker. This has helped other users in the past.

@WendyB Tanks for sharing your help on this thread!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes