Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge HR stuck after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Screen has been stuck on a loading bar for approximately 24 hours now. This was after an update was done and the loading bar seems to be stuck at 50%. Tried a hard reset that was recommended by another user but did not change anything and screen is still stuck. 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @sandyd54, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems getting your Charge HR to work after updating it. Thanks a lot for trying the reset. Now, by this, does it mean that you just restarted the tracker or did you do a factory reset? Just to know the difference, a common restart works the following way:

For this, plug the charging cable to any USB port or UL-certified USB wall charger and plug the other end to your Charge HR. Press and hold the button for 10-12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and the version number and release the button.

If you've not tried doing a factory reset, you can also try that if the regular restart doesn't work. For this, follow the instructions on this article.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried doing both a restart and a factory restart but my fitbit charge hr won't do it. It's stuck in the middle of an update and has a picture on it as if it's half loaded. What other options do I have? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue after latest update.  I did both reset methods.  It works momentairly, then gets stuck in the loading screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is stuck half way as well. 

It seems every time there is a new version, there are problems afterwards.

Best Answer
0 Votes