Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge With Lightning Bolt On Display

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit turned off suddenly last night even though it was fully charged. When I plugged it in this morning to my charger, I got an exclamation point inside the battery on the display. It displays that for a second or two then the display turns into a small looking lightning bolt inside the battery. It won't sync and when I try to press the button on the side when it is unplugged from my charger I get nothing on the display. Any thoughts? I'm losing all my challenges now!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@MJSeekUp Welcome to our Community! Have you recently tried to update your tracker's firmware? This sounds as an incomplete update. Try restarting your tracker by doing the following:

1.- Plug your charging cable into the USB port and insert the other end into the port on the back of your Fitbit Charge. Your Charge will begin charging.
2.- Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number (e.g. "V30").
3.- Let go of the button.
4.- Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.

After this please retry the update from a computer by following these instructions.

If this isn't your case or if the issue persist then please contact our Support Team for further assistance.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the reply but that is not working either. My Fitbit is now not even charging when I plug it into my computer.
Best Answer

@MJSeekUp If sadly none of the suggestions worked then please contact our Support Team as previously suggested. You can also tell them what you have tried to expedite the process with them.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have fit bit inspire it suddenly showed lightening symbol won't go nothing else on screen 

Best Answer
0 Votes