Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Contest

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why would Fitbit have a contest that you’d have to buy a new Fitbit 4 to join? Seems like poor taste and exclusionary crap to me

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I’m not sure what you’re referring to, @Sdjr . Can you please give us more detail on this contest?

Best Answer
The latest requires my tracker to do active zone minutes which a charge 3 won’t do

Sam
Best Answer

Hi @Sdjr - thanks for explaining. Unfortunately, older technology has software and hardware limitations that are updated on newer models. The engineers cannot always go backwards to make new features available on older models. 

Best Answer
Understood,
How about a discount then for customers that want to upgrade?

S
Best Answer

@Sdjr   Your post is the second one I've seen that invited a Charge 3 user to try the Get in Your Zone challenge.  This article in Wareable is one of several that says that zone minutes are coming to the Charge 3.  Maybe Fitbit just got ahead of itself.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Yes me too. The last update it popped that new challenge up on my home screen. When I clicked on it to join, it said the challenge would begin in 7 days. And listed only 4 fitbits that it worked for, and if I didn't have one listed I would need to upgrade my Fitbit to one of those before the challenge starts.

It sucks bc I just got my charge 3 in late Feb this year. And when I do exercises, it shows the zone minutes there, but the main screen only shows active minutes. I wouldn't mind upgrading to the 4 if I could trade in my 3 to help reduce the cost of the 4 since my 3 is still rather new. 🥴😒

Sense 2 since Oct 22, 2022. Android. Joined Fitbit Feb 2016. Previous: Versa 2, Charge 3, Alta, Charge.
Best Answer
0 Votes