Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit That Calculates Pool Length When Swimming

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi is there any Fitbit that is still on sale that you can see the lengths on the screen while you are swimming??

I use to have a Fitbit Vera and loved it, while in the pool it showed lengths, distance, calories etc real time. I would get out of the pool when it read that I’d done a certain amount of lengths. 

Sadly my versa broke last week and I don’t have a warranty or receipt to get it repaired.

I purchased a Versa 2, excited for an upgrade, expecting the same features and some new ones. Only to be hugely disappointed that it only shows the amount of time you’ve been swimming on the screen! You can get the other stats once you get out the pool and sync to your phone mobile app,  but that’s no good to me at all!

I returned the Versa 2 and purchased a Fitbit Charge 4 as I thought this would track swim. But it has the same issue!! The Charge 4 only shows time elapsed on the screen. 

Please can you tell me if any current fitbits have real time tracking of lengths etc on your wrist while you swim?? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Jessicaa5, I'm glad to see you around in the Community.

I appreciate the feedback and comments. I'd recommend you check these articles, How do I track swims with my Fitbit device? and How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device?.

If you are looking to upgrade you check our latest models here.

Best Answer
0 Votes