Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Adobe Flash

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will fitbit reporting work without Adobe Flash? Downloading it  messes up  my laptop,

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@Sheathfield It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that the data export tool isn't working correctly for you. Which browser are you using for this purpose? Try using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to do this. You can also try clearing the cache and cookies

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alvaro,

You did not answer my question. I use Google Chrome but the last two times I downloaded Adobe Flash, it messed up my laptop so badly that the tech support staff at work removed it from my laptop. I will not download Flash again. It has absolutely nothing to do with my cache or cookies which are regularly cleared.  Consequently, reporting does not work as intended without Flash.

I asked when Fitbit reporting will cease to require that I download Adobe Flash. That is the only answer I need.

Thank you,  Susan

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sheathfield thank you for your update. This will be up to the developers to use a different method to export data. Java do work on most computers so it is difficult to know if they will actually change this although I do get that this didn't work well on your Chromebook. Still if you wish you can share your suggestion in our Feature suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exist so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alvaro,

I have a Surface and a Thinkpad. Not sure why it works on neither. As I said, I had to have our developers remove it. Thank you for listening anyway.

Regards,

Susan

Best Answer
0 Votes