Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not showing time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Got my charge for christmas and now it won't show the time even I turn my wrist. Also not showing calls. Phone is in my pocket.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Luciej5 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! That usually happens when the tracker is not paired to your account. Make sure to follow all of these set up steps to fix. If after doing this it is still not showing the display when you turn your wrist, perform a restart.

Also, for call notifications after setting up the tracker, follow these set up steps as well.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Luciej5 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! That usually happens when the tracker is not paired to your account. Make sure to follow all of these set up steps to fix. If after doing this it is still not showing the display when you turn your wrist, perform a restart.

Also, for call notifications after setting up the tracker, follow these set up steps as well.

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Did reboot of device but no help. Still not getting clock when moving wrist to check time.

Best Answer

After doing all of the above o still can not get the display to work not even to display the four digit codd to sync. What else can I do?

Best Answer

I found an answer in another post - the 'quick view' got turned off.  For a charge 3 at least, press and hold the button on the side of the device briefly.  you should see a display with 'screen wake' with a light bulb and 'notifications' with what looks like a smart phone with a text message box.  if they are dim, they are off.  touch them to turn them back on.    Press the button again briefly to switch back to the normal mode, and it should be all set.  this worked for 2 charge 3's that I know of.

Best Answer

Good advice except for one detail. You have to hold the button longer, until you see the smile icon. This is ten seconds or more.

Best Answer
0 Votes