Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit premium: Heart rate not showing during sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have a Fitbit premium account to review heart rate during sleep.  The graph stopped showing this information about a week ago.  Heart rate data works in all other situations.  Will cancel next month if it does not return.  Is there a setting I am missing?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Same thing with me!  Following!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
94 REPLIES 94

Same issue and same timing 

Best Answer

I am having the same problem.  It is now such that even when I go back to a week ago when it was displayed in the App, it has now disappeared from the App, and if I go back to a month ago, the graph is also blank!  So strange because I get the oxygen variation graph no problem.  I have the % above and below resting and the average, so I know the data is there, it just doesn't display - seems like an iOS App issue.  I have rebooted my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the App and neither of those things have helped!  

I hope that Fitbit will get the App fixed quickly!

Best Answer

Same problem-

Blood Oxygen graph displays properly

sleeping heart rate shows %s but no graph data

I have Premium

What is going on??????

Best Answer
I think it’s an app problem. The data is there when you look at the HR. Also it seems like the problem showed up at the same time for many people.
Guessing the next software update will fix it. I hope...

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Same problem and timing. Will keep an eye on the site for resolution. Not worth premium if the basics don’t work. 

Best Answer

Same problem. 

Best Answer

Same thing with me!  Following!

Best Answer

Same here. My issues been going on for over 2 weeks now. Every time I check here there’s more people experiencing it. I’m on the premium free trial which runs out next month. Won’t be signing up if it takes this long to fix a premium feature.

Best Answer

DKMiller... Replying to your post because the forum says this is the best answer to the question about the HR sleep graph not showing "Same thing with me!  Following!"

Newer to fitbit - Does this mean they consider this solved?   

This is happening for me as well. 

Best Answer

I don't think so... we have not gotten a response and its still happening.  When I type "following" its just lingo for "I'm following the thread..."

Best Answer

Same here! The sleep HR graphs are missing since 3 days ago, but I have all the other sleep data and my daily HR graphs are available. 

Best Answer

Exact same problem.  Has anyone from Fitbit answered this yet?  Have any of you got this solved?

Best Answer

Same thing for me. It stopped close to a month ago now. Even if I go back several months, it’s all gone. Hope we hear back. That’s the only reason I subscribed. 

Best Answer

Same issue as others.  Where is the heat rate graph data.  I get the text telling me the percent, but no detail in the graph.

Best Answer

Same here!  Hoping this gets fixed soon!  

Best Answer

This is an app issue. If you look closely at the graph it shows one recording and if you touch it it will give time and heart rate level. Now slide left and it will show the date that should be graphing to the right. FITBIT please get a high school kid to fix the graph direction, this is taking way to long to fix..

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue too. Need a fix

Best Answer

Having the same issue and timing as others!

Best Answer

Same for me, and about a week ago I noticed the same thing is going on with steps (the graph of step details is empty). Again, the data is there but doesn't show on the graph. Fitbit should be able to fix this quickly. I had hoped the last firmware update would fix it, but it didn't.

Best Answer