Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font too small

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 font was great, but at 57 the font on the Charge 3 is way too small.  This is a big disappointment! Should have read reviews before buying I guess.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@57active There are several different clock faces to choose from in the app.  I picked one with a larger font as well.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@57active There are several different clock faces to choose from in the app.  I picked one with a larger font as well.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally agree. My Charge 3 is completely useless since I can not read the tiny font. (The clock face is no problem). I have gone back to using my Alta HR. The screen is half the size but the font is 3 times larger. I'm hoping there will be a Charge 4 coming out that will give us a nice size font and a choice of vertical or horizontal. I would buy that in an instant.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel your pain.  I am pretty disappointed too.  I thought the Charge 3 would be exactly like the Charge 2, but waterproof.  I've had nothing but problems with the Charge 3 since I took it out of the box. I was not able to even use it one day (I've had it over two months). Went round and round with support with one issue after another and they are finally sending me a replacement. Don't know how that will work out.

Best Answer

Does not help for incoming text messages! Don’t is way to small to read 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That should be font is to small to read !

Best Answer
0 Votes