Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate doesn't work on Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a Charge 2 plus...one of many fitbits I have owned.  It simply doesn't work--- heart rate mostly doesn't function, and is wildly inaccurate when it does.  My heart rate never exceeds 100 which is patently wrong.  Customer service says they do not support any kind of 'accuracy' issue.  They refuse to warrant the heart rate meter, which is the ONLY reason I have ever bought a fitibit.

Terrible company-- it used to be better at customer service.  From what I'm reading all customers with product issues are totally out of luck!  Shame on you fitbit!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@starmanj, sorry to hear your tracker is no accurately recording your heart rate. Have you checked out the suggestions in the help article  What impacts the accuracy of my heart-rate reading?

Best Answer

Yes I have tried the suggestions, as well as hard reset.  Again, no trouble with the older fitibit models I have owned.  It's a defective unit that Fitbit simply won't warranty.

Goodbye, Fitbit.  You have become a customer-unfriendly company.

Best Answer

Same issue with Fitbit Charge 2.   Device does not work and has been nothing but problems since purchased new.  Even after filing a warranty claim before it expired and fitbit sending a supposedly fixed device it still did not work and then refused to make good on it since warranty has since expired!!!  Company does not stand by their products.  We will no longer be buying anything Fitbit.

Best Answer

OMG. I'm on try number 4. I get nothing but bots and surveys. And then "hey! Here's a solution to the problem you don't have with the device you don't have! Take our survey!" They just want to bot and survey you until your warranty runs out. 

Best Answer
0 Votes