Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to Identify Fitbit Model

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!
I inherited a Fitbit device from my daughter. She doesn't have the box or the User Manual.
How could I identify the Fitbit device model, download the User's Manual and reset it for my use?
I append some pictures of the Fitbit device.
Thank you for your support.

IMG_0273 novo.png    IMG_0274 novo.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @FernandoKneese  there's an easy way to know what you have. Download the app to your smartphone and set it up. When you go through the process, it will ask you if you want to pair with the Fitbit "whatever style" so you'll know then which one you have. You can find user manuals on the "Help" page upper right of this page. You might not want to print the entire manual out, but that link does have helpful articles and videos. It does look like a Charge, just not sure which version.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@FernandoKneese   I'm very confident that your tracker isn't a Fitbit at all and I think it is a tracker made by ANCwear.  Check out all the available photos.

• The charging contacts are in that "prong' that sticks out from the pebble.  Fitbit doesn't put the charging contacts there.
  • Fitbit doesn't use that optical heart rate monitor in any of its trackers.  I've seen the back side of every Charge family trackers since the Charge HR.
Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer