Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the heart rate setting?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My tracker is not picking up my heart rate from my tattoos. I have to stick a finger under the band to activate the green LEDs again. It's hardly ever working. I want to switch the LEDs to be on all the time.

I have looked at countless support docs and forums and can not find heart rate listed in any of the setting in app or even when viewing the device settings on line. Some one please help this is driving me nuts.Screenshot_20190115-180214.png

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Ksherry, it's great to see you around.

I appreciate the attachment. If you want your heart rate setting to be "On", I recommend from the Charge 3 swiping to settings and in the heart rate section select "On". Keep in mind that for Charge 3 we only have the "On" and "Off" option.

Let me know how it goes. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem. And if I long press the button on the tracker to go to settings the only choices are screen wake and notifications. It shouldn't be this difficult!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got it. Someone else's question/answer helped

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a versa and am having the same problem. My heartrate is coming up with  - - on the versa and the app. Everywhere online says to go onto the app or dashboard and select heart rate settings and change to auto- but i cant find this anywhere! Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Please can you post the answer on this thread. I am having the same issue 

Best Answer
0 Votes