Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete alarms?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to delete alarms on my Charge 3. When I go to my phone to 'Set alarms', a box pops up that states 'You can only have 8 alarms. Remove an alarm to add a new one'. So I click 'OK' but that does not direct you to the screen where you can delete alarms (the normal screen where you set alarms does not pop up).

Does anyone know how to delete alarms?  I have tried to do this on my phone, computer and through the Charge itself with no luck.

Thank you!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Korri90.

If you want to delete an alarm, do the following from the Fitbit app:

1. Tap your image icon
  2. Tap Charge 3
  3. Tap Silent Alarm
  4. Tap the alarm you want to delete
  5. Tap Delete
  6. Sync

Let me know if you need anything else. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

A warm welcome to the Community @Korri90.

If you want to delete an alarm, do the following from the Fitbit app:

1. Tap your image icon
  2. Tap Charge 3
  3. Tap Silent Alarm
  4. Tap the alarm you want to delete
  5. Tap Delete
  6. Sync

Let me know if you need anything else. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you so much!  That worked perfectly!

Best Answer

You are welcome @Korri90.

I am glad to hear that your inquiry has been resolved. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem.  Solution is not obvious. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @VJohnB.

It's great to hear that the instructions provided worked for you too. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was no help.  When I tap charge 3 there is no silent alarm to tap.   Why did you change it from Charge 2, it worked fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do it from the tracker it self...go to your alarm and swipe up...there is a trash can...after you trash it hit the check mark.

Spent a lot of time finding this and it works. Hope it helps you. Looked like mad for that “silent alarm” thing that doesn’t exist now. 😉

Best Answer

There isn’t a “silent alarm” option, step#3 in your reply, on my Fitbit charge 3 app.  Why?  Where else can I look?  I also want to delete a silent alarm. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not my comment you are replying to...I said nothing about the silent alarm option.

Here is my solution:

Do it from the tracker itself. Go to your alarm and swipe up...there is a trash can. After you trash it hit the check mark.

Best Answer

There isn’t a “silent alarm” option, step#3 in your reply, on my Fitbit charge 3 app.  Why?  Where else can I look?  I also want to delete a silent alarm. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My mistake...apologies.  Thanks for the suggestion though but it didn’t work for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry that didn’t work...it did on my Charge 3.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you ROniR! I have been tryin for 2 weeks to find a way to delete an alarm since they have removed that feature from the app. I turned them off but somehow they come back to life. Ugh

I wasn’t trying to swipe up. Now I know. I appreciate your answer!

Best Answer

I have this problem too.  I can’t delete an alarm because this solution fails me after I tap “charge 3.” There is no “Silent Alarm” to tap yet it vibrates every morning. Is there another path to “set/delete an alarm?”

Best Answer
0 Votes

The alarm option is no longer in the app for the charge 3 at least. ROinR had the solution. Go to alarm on the Fitbit itself, swipe up to find the delete option.

Best Answer

You made my day!!! Thank you!

Best Answer
Awesome!!
Best Answer

Hello everyone. @ROniR@LAlexander. Welcome to the community forums! @beckyneilsen Thanks for your great input!

I'm glad to hear that the instructions given on the post above helped. If you would like to get more information about how to manage alarms, please check: How do I manage alarms on my Fitbit device?

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I have searched for how to do this several times. At last, the solution!

Best Answer