Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get WhatsApp notifications on my Charge 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Guys please tell me how to get the Watsapp notification in fitbit charge 2

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Forums @Vinuvel! Do you have an Android or iOS device? To get your Whatsapp notifications on your Android, confirm which apps should send notifications to your Fitbit device. For example, if you'd rather see text messages from WhatsApp than Messages, change the Text messaging (SMS) app setting.

You can only choose one app per category. This list shows the most common apps for these features:

• Phone app—Dialer
  • Text messaging (SMS) app—Messages
  • Calendar app—Calendar
  • Email—Email

If you are on iOS phone, I'm afraid to say that this option is not available for iOS users. I'd recommend up-voting and commenting on Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp Notifications on Charge 2 for iOS feature suggestion since it is very similar of what you're looking and asking for.

On the other hand, the way you can see the time frames for your sleep on the iOS is by tapping and holding on the sleep record. The difference here is that on Android you just tap and on iOS you need to tap and hold. 

Hope this helps, I'd be around if you need further help! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

how do I get whatsapp notification on my charge 2 with iPhone ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It does help if you read all the thread

If you are on iOS phone, I'm afraid to say that this option is not available for iOS users. I'd recommend up-voting and commenting on Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp Notifications on Charge 2 for iOS feature suggestion since it is very similar of what you're looking and asking for.

On the other hand, the way you can see the time frames for your sleep on the iOS is by tapping and holding on the sleep record.

Taken in from the reply to the original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Noursheikh, thanks for jumping in here! Please take into consideration what @J0hnE said. 

The WhatsApp option is only available for Android users. Since you're on iOS, here is the categories available for your device:

• Phone app—Dialer
  • Text messaging (SMS) app—Messages
  • Calendar app—Calendar
  • Email—Email

As you may have seen in my post above, there's a Feature Suggestion asking for WhatsApp notifications on iOS (you can click here to see it). Even though this suggestion is marked as "No currently planned" it's still open for votes, so make sure to cast a vote for the ideas to show support for it. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. Robot Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do i confirm which apps id prefer to send notifications?

Best Answer
0 Votes

we are in 2020 and never seen a electronic device which such limited possibilities. Please fix it to receive WhatsApp in charge2

Best Answer