Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reset date and time?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please how do i reset date & time.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Time comes from your mobile or dongled computer when you sync @Santaray

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

When you sync your Charge HR it should set the date and time.

It is also a good idea to make sure your timezone is set correctly.  You can check this in Account settings --> Advanced settings.

Any more questions, just ask.  There is always someone here to help.  Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Time comes from your mobile or dongled computer when you sync @Santaray

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

how do I change time and date

Best Answer
0 Votes

my computer does not put the proper time or date in.

Sandy

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I reset the time & Date on my Fitbit Charge 2 after not using it for while?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The time shows up but it's wrong.  The date doesn't show up.  How long must it be left to sync?  Maybe I didn't let it finish....?  I wish I knew more about this.  What does dongled mean?  I think it means that you must be connected to your computer via the charging cord....?  Must I do something else besides just charge it?  I read the instructions, but maybe I didn't follow them correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I reset the time and date on my Fitbit after not wearing it for a few weeks?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't worn my  alta for 3 weeks. How do I reset date and time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Deb2800, as mentioned above, when you sync your Fitbit, it will reset the date and time.

If youe Fitbit is having trouble syncing, the first step is to give it a restart.  If that doesn't get it syncing, please work carefully throught these sync troubleshooting steps

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer