Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I return to the time on Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you return to the time 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
19 REPLIES 19

Hey there @Caroline67, it's nice to see you here! The home screen is the clock. On the clock:

• Swipe down to see notifications. 
  • Swipe up to see your daily tips and stats.
  • Swipe left to scroll through the apps on your tracker.

On the Quick Settings screen:

• When Screen Wake is on, turn your wrist towards you to turn on the screen. 
  • When the Notifications setting is turned on, Charge 3 displays notifications from your phone. For more information on how to manage notifications, see

If this is not what you're looking for, please give me more details so I can better assist you. 

Keep me posted! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

just keep press the button, on the side

Best Answer

Still need more information- I am currently on the weather app screen and can’t figure out how to get back to the home (clock) screen.

Best Answer

Got it figured out by reading another couple of posts- use the button on the left more than once until you get to where you want to go. Thanks!

Best Answer

Where on Charge 3 is “screen wake”? When I turn my wrist the clock does not show. The only way I can see the time is by tapping the screen twice. Always having to use two hands to see the time is ridiculous! Btw I have done a “reset” three times, no difference.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think it’s to save power
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer

Hi,  I recently got a Fitbit Charge 3 and I have a problem with it. I tapped on the weather on my fitbit and now I can't seem to get off of it. I've tried tapping, double and triple tapping and holding down the button on the side but nothings happening. Please help?

Best Answer
Put it on charge and press the button for 4sec and you will reset it
Best Answer

Place your index finger on the left side of watch and thumb on the right - what no one is telling you is a quick squeeze of your index finger and thumb will cycle back up to the main screen. A press and hold of your index finger and thumb will bring you to settings. 

So, it's quick squeeze to back out of stuff - didn't seem obvious when reading manual.

Best Answer
Got it thank you

Caroline
Best Answer
0 Votes

set clock

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have try every thing, but i cannot get the correct time

Best Answer

I have tried this and every other solution suggested here and still cannnot get back to seeing the time/date screen.  If I just do nothing will it eventually return to that screen?

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. The back button worked for a while and now it doesn’t. Tried changing the clock face, tried charging and resetting....it won’t even reset- while charging or not charging. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine just sort of "self-healed" and is working nicely so far.
Best Answer

This doesn’t answer her question.  How to return to home screen or time?

Best Answer
It doesn’t matter I have got the answer

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

and if you are not at the home screen, how do you return there?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Press the button @Caroline67 

Best Answer
0 Votes