Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track yoga?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone else really frustrated with the auto-recognize? Why isn’t yoga part of the exercises and how can I log it? I chose the 3 because I didn’t want anything complicated. Beginning to think I made a huge mistake. Not everything needs to be “smart.” I am capable of telling my Fitbit what activity I’m doing and when. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

Hey @EHZuroske, it's great to see you around.

The best way for you to track yoga, it by selecting it directly from the tracker. You can add this exercise by following the instructions provide in the help article How do I change the exercises in the Exercise app?.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I was just able to do it from the app by pressing the Fitbit bracelet icon and scrolling down to exercise shortcuts. By hitting that and removing one of the choices by swiping left. I was then able to add yoga. I hope this helps

Best Answer

Hi,

i was was able to add yoga as an exercise by tapping the Fitbit bracelet icon on the top of the app. However, when I come back to the homepage and tap the exercise button it still doesn’t show me yoga for me to be able to do it manually. I made sure I syncd my device to the app but no luck. 

Thanks in advance for the help. 

DD

Best Answer
0 Votes

These directions are useless. They do not say how to add yoga. Also not good for charge 3. Saying to find an icon that doesn't appear on Fitbit 

Best Answer
I was able to do it from the app. Tapping the bracelet icon and scrolling
down to exercise shortcuts. By tapping that and removing an exercise by
swiping left, I was able to add yoga. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Annie
Best Answer

Thank you🙏🏼

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does not help at all. Clicked the link and was not taken to a video. The user experience so far for me has been unbelievably low quality. There is no help in the app. I am a software developer but I never leave my users to do guess work. I always provide explicit instructions and links to actual content rather than content aggregation. I just want my charge 3 to track my yoga. So far after 30 minutes of fail, I give up. This is a really poor user experience.

Best Answer

Yes. I share your frustration. I have wasted 45 minutes today in trial and failure to get charge 3 setup for yoga. I have been cheated buying this poor quality product/app. I could have and would have spent more if I had known what to buy to get an app which tracks yoga. 

Best Answer
I was able to do it from the app by pressing the bracelet icon and
scrolling down to exercises and removing one of the choices by swiping
left. Once removed, I was able to add yoga. It is frustrating that app is
not intuitive.
Hope this helps.
Best Answer
I called tech support and it took nearly 20 minutes for them to figure out how to do it. I'll be shopping for something better.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone
Best Answer

This was the easy part. yoga can be added in the exercise shortcut. But how am i supposed to track yoga after that? since under exercise, i still see the unwanted options like outdoor bike, elliptical and the other auto-recognized exercises and Yoga is nowhere to be found. If I have to manually track yoga, then whats the point of using a tracker?

Best Answer

I can't find yoga as an exercise in Charge 4?

Best Answer

The link does not go to 

How do I change the exercises in the Exercise app?.

This topic is not listed as a help topic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The answer can be found in the manual under the heading “Customize your exercise settings and shortcuts” for the Inspire 2 it’s on page 36. It reads as follows:

“Customize settings for each exercise type and change or reorder exercise shortcuts in the Fitbit app. For example, turn connected GPS and cues on or off or add a yoga shortcut to Inspire 2.

To customize an exercise setting:

1. From the Today tab in the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture Inspire2 tile Exercise Shortcuts.

2. Tap an exercise and adjust your settings.

To change or reorder the exercise shortcuts in the Exercise app :

1. From the Today tab in the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture  > Inspire2 tile.

2. Tap Exercise Shortcuts.

To add a new exercise shortcut, tap the + icon and select an exercise.

To remove an exercise shortcut, swipe left on a shortcut.

To reorder an exercise shortcut, tap Edit (iPhones only), and press and hold the menu icon, then drag it up or down.

You can have up to 6 exercise shortcuts on Inspire 2. “

If you have 6 already, you must remove one before you can add a different one in its place.

I hope this helps

Here is a link to all the user manuals

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/manuals.htm

Best Answer

Hello everyone. @Hilx2 Welcome to the community forums and thank you for your input! 

I appreciate this information and thank you for taking the time to share information about how you've been able to track certain workouts. At this time, I'd like to let you know that if you would like to provide additional information or if you have any questions or inquiries, I'd recommend posting them on the Inspire 2 board

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

Thank you that worked on my charge 2

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner. Thank you for letting us know that advised steps worked on your Charge 2. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving on the Health & Wellness Forums.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer