Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I verify email address through Charge HR?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you resend an email for "verify email address" using Charge HR? Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Mel824 and welcome to the forum!  Your Charge HR allows you to view email. But to respond, you need to go to the actual email program on your phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mel824 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding your inquiry, my friend @SunsetRunner is correct. You need to verify the program that you user for emails in order to check the email address. I'm afraid that it can be viewed from the Fitbit itself.

As a side note, you can submit the idea in our Feature Suggestions board and people and vote for your request. The more votes your request gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our engineers.

Let @SunsetRunner and me know if more assistance is needed! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why can't I get my mom's fitbit to link up with ours for the challenges?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Patricia2. In order for your Mom to participate in challenges with you, the following must happen:

1. She must have her Fitbit device set up on her own, separate account.
  2. She must be your Fitbit friend. Either she must friend you. Or you must friend her.
  3. Once you are friends, then you can add her to your challenge. 

Here are the instructions on how to connect with a friend on Fitbit.

Here are the instructions for adding a friend to a challenge

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mel824 It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your mother's Fitbit tracker since she can't be added to your challenges.

I'd just like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after trying the workaround that shared my friend @SunsetRunner.

If you found her post helpful, please accept it as a solution so other users that experience the same issue can find it easier.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes