Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view my hours with 250 steps on Charge 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would be grateful for some advice. I've just set up my new Charge 4 (used a Charge 2 previously) and everything seems straightforward but there doesn't seem to be a way to view on the the number of hours I have completed 250 steps on the device itself. I can see this information on the App & Dashboard but not on the watch? 

Before with my Charge 2 it was on the screen after flights/active minutes but the Charge 4 display shows total steps/heart rate then when I tap it shows miles/calories then tap again for floors climbs/active zone minutes then tap again it goes back to the main total steps screen. I can't see the option to see 6 out of 9 hours with 250 steps or 9/9 when the day is done. 

Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Wexford_Lass   You will see this information when you swipe up on the Charge 4 screen to see your Today stats.  Your Hourly steps are the second metric reported.  If you are in an active hour, and still need to reach your goal, the screen will show something like 155 of 250.  When you reach that hour's goal, it will say 6 out of 9 and, hopefully, you 9 out of 9 at the end of your settings.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Wexford_Lass   You will see this information when you swipe up on the Charge 4 screen to see your Today stats.  Your Hourly steps are the second metric reported.  If you are in an active hour, and still need to reach your goal, the screen will show something like 155 of 250.  When you reach that hour's goal, it will say 6 out of 9 and, hopefully, you 9 out of 9 at the end of your settings.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your detailed reply .

Best Answer

Hello team Happy holidays 

I see what you have stated should be happening on the charge 4 for your 250 steps per hour but that is not happening for me... nor does it buzz. I have it set up as I did on the charge 2. 

I would like to see and feel the notification within the hour plz as that helps and motivates me now

Best Answer

The way to get the device to buzz is from the App. On your "Today" screen on your phone go down to the hourly activity section where it says 250+ steps per hour. Tap on that then tap on the settings cog top right.  Make sure Reminders to Move at the top right is slid to the right with the green segment showing. That's what mine is like & my watch vibrates with 10 mins to go if haven't reached my 250 yet. Good luck with it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks however all that has been marked already and all not working. Even
on the phone it is not updating...
Can't sent attachments to show what's happening...

Thanks in advance
Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to the Today screen and hit the “edit” tab on the upper right side of the screen. Then scroll down and select from the “additional stats” group towards the bottom of the screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes