Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you restart Charge 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey, guys, I'm new to my Fitbit... How do I restart my Charge 3 Fitbit?  Screen is not responding to my taps to change to steps or no of stairs. How do I turn my Fitbit off and back on again?

Thanks 😊

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @mayashanee22  Welcome to the Community. To Restart  your Charge 3, pop it on the charger then press and hold the button in for 8 seconds when see the simley face appear let go of the button .

Tony | UK

Ionic, Versa 2, Charge 3 SE, Aria 2, Flyer, Note 9, Android 8.1, Windows 10

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @mayashanee22  Welcome to the Community. To Restart  your Charge 3, pop it on the charger then press and hold the button in for 8 seconds when see the simley face appear let go of the button .

Tony | UK

Ionic, Versa 2, Charge 3 SE, Aria 2, Flyer, Note 9, Android 8.1, Windows 10

Best Answer

Hey @mayashanee22, welcome to the Community and @Tony.r thanks for the input.

I am glad to see here that our friend @Tony.r replied your restart inquiry. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Happy stepping! 😊

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Unfortunately it did not work. The screen is still blank

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @Tony.P.

Thanks for troubleshooting this blank display issue by yourself. If your Charge 3 isn't turning on, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there.

Just remember that, we are moderating this thread for users who are having swiping issues. If you are experiencing other issues or have a feature suggestion or improvement, I encourage you to find a similar thread, check out the feature suggestion board or start a new thread.

I will see you around. 😊

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am really going to have to remember this! I had my box ready to put it in and return it! Thanks. This information, as simple as it is, is NO WHERE on the fitbit app and help page. It just says to "turn it on". How when there is literally no "on" button. Thanks!!!

Best Answer

Where is the button to hold on a charge 3

Best Answer
0 Votes