Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I must be doing something wrong...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Its been awhile since I've used my Charge 2 for fitness tracking, but they changed a bunch of things and I have to be missing something, or doing something wrong... 

My watch no longer tracks my heart rate while running. To get the HR I need to start the exercise from my watch, but then I don't get GPS. To get both, I have to start the exercise on the watch AND the app, but then I have 2 logged exercises... However, they are both different! Like entirely... different lengths, different times, different times per km (splits)... In fact, I cannot get a total run time, it rounds to the nearest MINUTE. But the app can't even add km/laps properly, like the addition isn't even correct. But that doesn't really matter, because the app GOES TO SLEEP. I set the battery to performance, make the screen not close, and it will still close. So when I finish my run, I need to take off my arm band, take out my phone, dry my fingers enough to pass a fingerprint, and I will lose a good 30 seconds on my time.

On top of all this, the GPS is very inaccurate too! How is this possible?

This can't be correct, right? I have to be making a user error, this cannot be a conscious choice by the developers for a fitness tracking watch and app. There is no way to get accurate data operating like this. Someone please tell me I am making the mistake here?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0