Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my now missing sleep pattern gone forever?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was just trying to edit the hours shown on a recent "Sleep Pattern" chart that was really signifigant for me when it suddenly disappeared! I went back to check for it in the section that shows all of our recorded sleep data, but it was no longer there either! I think it may have been accidentally deleted. If it was, is there anyway to restore it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to you my friend! @GulfwaterLily actually this information can't be recovered, however you can create a new sleep log from your Fitbit.com Dashboard following these steps or from the Fitbit app by tapping the Sleep tile, then select the plus icon from the top right corner, please check the pictures attached:2.JPG

1.JPG

Let me know if you have more questions. Cat Embarassed

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you info but I think Fitbit should have a safety on this type of accidentally hitting the delete instead of edit. When delete is hit then it should ask are you sure.

Best Answer

I just followed the instructions to log a sleep after I accidentally deleted one and when I put in the hours to start and end it came back with all the right sleep patterns of light, deep, REM, awake as before I deleted it. 

Best Answer

Thought about doing that & didn't.  Then I found your comment, thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I deleted my sleep log this morning, not by accident but because it wasn't displaying properly, in fact it was meaningless. So, having found this thread, I entered my start sleep and wake up times and all the details were filled in for me... brilliant!

Best Answer
0 Votes