Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines through screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received my Fitbit charge 2 for Christmas of 2018. Recently I’ve been experiencing lines through my screen to the point of not being able to understand anything. If someone could point me in the right direction on how to get it fixed or replaced it would be greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Jennifer, I just contacted support with the same exact issue.  It started right after I did the firmware update.  It started as lines going through the numbers so you couldn't see them very well. Now the screen is completely dark but still sends data to the phone app. They suggested I restart it, which I did three times and no luck, so because mine was out of warranty they offered a 25% discount on a new one....warranty was 1 year so it sounds like you may be able to get a replacement if you hurry!  Good luck!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Jennifer, I just contacted support with the same exact issue.  It started right after I did the firmware update.  It started as lines going through the numbers so you couldn't see them very well. Now the screen is completely dark but still sends data to the phone app. They suggested I restart it, which I did three times and no luck, so because mine was out of warranty they offered a 25% discount on a new one....warranty was 1 year so it sounds like you may be able to get a replacement if you hurry!  Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your quick response yes I would like to send it back to be replaced or fixed. Where am I sending it to what address. I really enjoy my Fitbit so yes I want to get this done as soon as I can. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh sorry Jennifer, I was just letting you know about my experience, I'm not
a Fitbit representative. You'll need to contact customer support for
that...good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I tried to contact customer support and keep getting nothing to help would you have any other address or who else to contact. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes