Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problem on Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Synced this morning and it did not update Friday and Saturday. Tried restarting Charge HR, switching Bluetooth off and on, IPad off and on etc. No joy. Logged out of App and now will not recognise password to login even though I can log on to website with it. Got error message NetworkbitKit.HT-TPError error1. when I tried to put password in. Then got error message com.fitbit.HTTP error 403. when I tried to click the Forgot your password option. HELP. How do I get back into the App.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

My Fitbit app is not recognizing my user name and or password.

Here’s what I’ve tried thus far:

Changed my password, logged in online

Deleted app and reinstalled. 

Updated iPhone 7 Plus. 

I used to have an iPhone 5 and the app worked great. Now with the iPhone 7 Plus, it’s not syncing and every time I try to login it says please “check that your email and password are correct.” I know they are bc I logged in here. 

Please help! 

Best Answer

Hi @Ros777 and @R8che1, it is cool to see new faces around! I just want to mention that this error should be resolved soon, but in the meantime, since you already tried some troubleshooting to solve it, like for example, turning off and on the Bluetooth on your phone, but the issue persists, if you are using WiFi connection to log in and sync, I would also suggest you to turn WiFi ON and OFF and connecting via WiFi. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still doesn’t work. Won’t sync, can’t log in. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Moderator, Any update on when the login/sync problem will be fixed?  Mine stopped at 6:38A Sunday morn and has not be up since.  I tried all that you suggested - nothing helps.  Without the apps the fitbit is almost useless.

Best Answer

Can not log into desktop windows app. Login button does not respond - any update on this or are we looking for a refund ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not having a problem at this time.
Best Answer
0 Votes