Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost charger and need help finding replacement

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought two chargers but neither fit.  What charger would I need to buy that fits the following?  3 gold dots in a row, followed by a single white dot, a screen like thing underneath, and a single white dot below that. I can’t figure how to add a picture.  The Fitbit is at least 4 years old.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I bought two chargers but neither fit.  What charger would I need to buy that fits the following?  3 gold dots in a row, followed by a single white dot, a screen like thing underneath, and a single white dot below that. I can’t figure how to add a picture.  The Fitbit is at least 4 years old.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Loulou40 which Fitbit do you have? If you had an account before, it would tell you which device you last used. The Charge HR original charger unit can be found here - click to go there. You'll find many third party chargers don't always work with Fitbit devices.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer
0 Votes

Merged your posts. You don't need to post this in more than one place.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It says it’s an Alta HR but my hook ups look different than the online ones. [cid:215C9DDA-B2F0-4512-83F5-353E5201E7C7-L0-001]

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

You say you have the Alta but you posted in the Charger HR forum. Did you buy the correct charger?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I'm going to say it depends what kind of Fitbit you have 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Galaxykitten111  I already replied to your post. This one is an older thread, from six months ago. By now the original poster should have found a charger unit.

Best Answer