Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost data after unpairing an old device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I had issues with my Charge 2 so I took it back to repair. I thought that I'll try to use MobileTrack while the device is being repaired, so I unpaired the Charge 2. Right after unpairing I noticed that the dashboard doesn't show most of the data anymore -- steps, kilometers, and sleep logs are all gone, only daily calories and weight logs are there. When I clicked unpair, the warning only mentioned losing any unsynced data, but the data was synced before I gave it away for repairing. Under my account I can also see my average steps per day, badges, and total lifetime steps, but all the histograms about daily/monthly steps are gone. It looks like the data is still linked to my account, but I'm not able to access the detailed view of it anymore... Did I do something wrong or is it supposed to be like that?

Best regards,

Meri

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Not sure but I think this is just a recent development.  It seems your data is still there, but just can't be accessed if you do not have a tracker attached.  Hopefully this is a bug that will soon be fixed.   I am trying to get this known to appropriate people.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

That would be expected @meriliis if there is nothing connected to your Fitbit account to track steps, then steps will not be displayed.

Once Mobile Track is added to your Fitbit account, the steps on the dashboard will be added back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes