Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get refund from fitbit after 4 months ?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I send back at my own cost a Charge 3 that I bought directly on fitbit web site and which never worked. After more than 4 months and many many messages I am still waiting for refund of default Charge 3 and additional costs...Is it a common experience ? How come such a lazy and inefficient service ? Does that mean that Fitbit does not reimburse defaulted items ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If you buy direct from fitbit you have up to 45 days to return the product for a refund if you are unhappy for any reason.

This is separate from the warranty which applies to purchases from any approved dealer. This runs for 12 months from purchase (24 months in Europe) but only provides for a replacement in the event of a defect, not a refund. The terms are at https://www.fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty 

I think your best option would be to contact customer support again via: contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes
I unfortunately did contact the customer support many times for the last 4 months and I returned the device within the 45 days.
But the inefficiency is above average and I still expect the refund of the device and costs.
It seems Fitbit does not want to refund a device even if it is not working.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did Fitbit give you a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to place on the package? 

This would be needed to properly track the Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes