Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 3 doesn't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Nothing but problems with my charge 3 from the start. Even the replacement is faulty. Very, very disappointed. Now it won’t even charge. Charge zero.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @bollinger.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 3.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

To resolve battery issues, we recommend following these troubleshooting steps.

Whether your Tracker still doesn't charge after following our instructions, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Feel free to contact us at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have three separate charging cables and multiple USB connectors. I’m having the exact same issue. Can’t even reset because the device doesn’t show up on the cable for a reset. I’ve cleaned the charging port too. I’ve had 2 charge 3’s. Screen went out and was warrantied, then the second one the screen died but it was “out of warranty” but neither lasted a year. Scratching my head trying to think of a reason why I would continue with this. 

Best Answer

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @kmurr15.

Thanks for the time you spent trying to resolve the issue with your Fitbit Charge 3.

I'm pretty sure that Customer Support will do their best to provide a high level of support. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes