Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Charge 3 and Customer Service

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 3 got wet during a rain storm and stopped working.  I spent 45 minutes on a chat with Fitbit support and given detailed instructions of different things to try.  Called back after a week of trying everything and spent an hour with a different agent who did the same thing.  Absolutely no resolution.  Very disappointed that the ‘support’ they offer is not at all useful. Also, why do they advertise that it can get wet….yet you can’t walk in the rain wearing it?  Will look for other trackers from this point forward.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @RobinR510. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please note our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

Even though, I truly appreciate that you've taken the time to come here and share your experience, please note for this kind of inquiries/cases, there's no so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our Support Team handles based on our policies. Nevertheless, please feel free to reach out to them again if you need further assistance or clarification regarding the outcome of your case. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @RobinR510. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Please note our limited warranty provides repair or replacement of products that have a defect while still in the warranty period. Your device is out of the warranty period, and therefore is not eligible for repair or replacement, but we want to offer you a discount to thank you for your loyalty to Fitbit.

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty.

Even though, I truly appreciate that you've taken the time to come here and share your experience, please note for this kind of inquiries/cases, there's no so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our Support Team handles based on our policies. Nevertheless, please feel free to reach out to them again if you need further assistance or clarification regarding the outcome of your case. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes