Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with Fitbit devices

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife has had two fitbits and they don't last very long. Her current one (Charge 4) is less than 3 years old and has failed already. What is the expected lifespan of the product? Are there any products that last longer?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Mine broke and I have been unable to cancel my subscription or get a response from anyone to cancel my account. I would recommend any other device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 5  product failed prematurely and is not a quality device. Please let me know where to send the defective product for recycling or disposal. 

I will not be buying another Fitbit product. Your product has not performed as expected and I will not give you anymore money for faulty products.

Please note that I was an original FITBIT user when I purchased two (2) the first generation pedometers in 2011.  Those products worked for over 5 years. Since 2022, I have spent over $300 in Fitbit products (for myself and as gifts) and software subscription services and your device has now failed in less My money will go to a purchase of Apple Watch or Garmin product. 

Best Answer