Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with the Charge 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had 4 Fitbit Charge3s since June.2019 and they have all stopped due to some software or hardware issue. Fitbit support has been great in replacing each broken one but not one has lasted 6 months.

1. jun - min oct software problem.

2. Nov - March  2020 software/ hardware

3, March - May Hardware problem.

4. June - Nov, Hardware will not charge

due to the above I will not be purchasing other Fitbit product

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Bigbill81, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issues with your Charge 3. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

If you're now experience any of the following issues and you've checked your settings, restart your device:

• Won't sync
  • Won't respond to taps, swipes, or button press
  • Won't track steps or other data
  • Won't show notifications or reminders

For the step-by-step, see How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Regarding the battery, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided here Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @Bigbill81, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issues with your Charge 3. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and services.

If you're now experience any of the following issues and you've checked your settings, restart your device:

• Won't sync
  • Won't respond to taps, swipes, or button press
  • Won't track steps or other data
  • Won't show notifications or reminders

For the step-by-step, see How do I restart my Fitbit device? 

Regarding the battery, please follow the troubleshooting steps provided here Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes