Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with broken Charge HR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my Charge HR broke. The plastic piece broke off that covers the charge input on the device. The button that provides progress tracking broke off too. Can anyone provide me the FITBIT repair center address? I don't find it on the Fitbit website. thanks, john

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11
You need o contact support. I would tach a picture when you do

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Same problem just happened with my Fitbit Charge HR.  Plastic around charge area broke and the button flew off.

Did Fitbit repair your Charge HR.  Just got mine in June.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please sent me the phone number for repair.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FUEYO4ever, click on your profile icon on the upper righthand corner of this page and select Contact Support for a list of the best way to contact Fitbit Support.

Best Answer

This happened to my Charge HR and also to my daughter's Charge HR. Because it happened within the one year warranty, they were both replaced free of charge. Now my replacement has the same problem after just 7 month of wearing it. Fitbit has offered me 25% off a new Fitbit, but I'm not going for it. Good luck to you!

Best Answer
Yes

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit charge HR was a gift Jan 2016 from my sons, August 2016 band separated and I called Customer support who sent me another one, now the second Fitbit Charge HR will not sync or hold a charge and is now basically dead, I called customer support, no help there as  all they could offer was 25% discount on a new Fitbit, I find that totally unacceptable for a tracker that is 1 year old, the fact that I had 2 trackers self destruct tells me that there is a quality control issue. I have searched all over the internet for some one to repair this tracker as I think the  main internal battery is gone, no luck there and I see many other unhappy customers posting online. I will make sure to tell everyone I know about the poor quality of this tracker and lack of any repair service. $149.00 out the window. Too bad, great tracker when it worked.

Very unhappy customer in Florida.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have bought and used two consecutive Fitbit Charge HR's, I love the product but both of mine fell apart after about 5 months or so! The piece of plastic that wraps around from back to sides covering the charge insert on the back came off and eventually couldn't charge anymore.

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Best Answer

same issue.  Fitbit replaced my first tracker.  Samething happened to the replacement around Jan 22 of last year.

When it worked it was a great product but breaks way too easy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has just happened to mine too.  Have already has two other issues, (screen scratched, band peeled away from tracker).  It is 3 years old now but the gadget itself still works fine...it's the blooming strap/casing that is the problem!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to Amazon, they have a lot of nice bands for a good price.

@Allexie01 wrote:

This has just happened to mine too.  Have already has two other issues, (screen scratched, band peeled away from tracker).  It is 3 years old now but the gadget itself still works fine...it's the blooming strap/casing that is the problem!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes