Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sleep data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sleep is recorded in the app but not reflected on the band (charge 4) . It says no data on the band even if there are stats on the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Riclaz 

Sometimes the sync of the stats between the band and the app is not immediate. You might need to force it by clicking sync on the Fitbit App or simply wait. Typically for me the Sleep stats appears on the band a good hour after they appear on the app. 

Hope that helps. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Riclaz 

Sometimes the sync of the stats between the band and the app is not immediate. You might need to force it by clicking sync on the Fitbit App or simply wait. Typically for me the Sleep stats appears on the band a good hour after they appear on the app. 

Hope that helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have synced manually with my phone at least 3 times, but the device (Inspire HR) still shows "no data." 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve synced last two days and no sleep information shows on the app for either day. Not even partial info with no score. I’ve had times where there was a long delay but still no info on either day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Changing the watch face app fixed the problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Riclaz@Ccwise and @jpkelly. Welcome to Community Forums. @vorear it's good to have you back.

I appreciate the comments and insights. I'd recommend you to force sync your device. Also check these articles How do Fitbit devices sync their data?and Why don’t I see sleep stages today? for more information.

If this doesn't work you can try to restart your device and as suggested by @vorear change your clock face.

Hope this helps

Best Answer
0 Votes